1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B.I.D.K.A 2 The New Facebook Group Is Here

Discussion in 'Our Community' started by Steve Lancashire, Sep 14, 2018 at 9:29 AM.

1. Steve Lancashire

Steve Lancashire Active Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Dear All, Visitors, members old and new,

We all know that NOT everyone is a fan of Facebook, including me to be fair, which is why I deleted my account almost a year ago. Which is why I have had to enlist the help of a friend to assist with the creation of the new B.I.D.K.A 2 Group on Facebook.

B.I.D.K.A 2 - Risen like a Phoenix From The Ashes is finally here. Follow the link below to find the group.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/282706469124539?ref=bookmarks&_rdr

Where you will find the following Welcome message.

Hello and Welcome to B.I.D.K.A 2 .

The British & International Discus Keepers Association. Formerly a Web Based Forum set up by Mike OS to promote the art of Discus keeping and breeding for enthusiasts from Britain and all around the world. Sadly, with the demise of the British Discus Show due to lack of interest and support the activity on the web based forum dwindled to the point where it ground to a halt.

So in order to try and get things going again, this group has been created to see if we can unite the Discus Keeping fraternity in the UK, and who knows, maybe one day, the British Discus Show may be resurrected.

There will be a link here for the original B.I.D.K.A Site where members will be able to click on the link and go to the original web based forum to browse through the vast archive of information stored thete over the last eight years or so. Likewise there will be a link on the original site to this Facebook Group for everyone who visits the site to follow, and hopefully join this group.

As this is a newly formed group thete is a requirement for two more people to volunteer as administrators, and at least two more people to act as moderators. Without this kind of support, this group may finish up going the same way as the original web based forum. So thank you in anticipation of your support.

Now - Let's start talking Discus!

Thank you.

As this is a newly formed group thete is a need for two more people to assist as administrators, and at least two more people to act as moderators. If this is you please let me know whichever way you can.

Thank you.