1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIDKA 2 on Facebook now!

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Suggestions' started by Steve Lancashire, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Steve Lancashire

Steve Lancashire Active Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello,

Steve Lancashire, Jim Simmons, John Ashfield Lars Roald Johannsen, Line Saeter, and I would like to personally invite you to the newly formed Facebook Group B.I.D.K.A 2, formerly a web based forum.

At its height, the original B.I.D.K.A web forum had 6,005 members worldwide. Sadly the demise of web based forums and several failed attempts to host The British Discus Show over the past few years, led to it's demise.

Our intention is to revive the original B.I.D.K.A reputation and give our members the opportunity to help us achieve that aim. With time, we may be able to revive the will and enthusiasm to host a British Discus Show.

We have members who are experts in the field of Discus Fish, experts from all around the world most with thirty to forty years experience, people from USA, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Greece, and more about to join us.

Please feel free to have a look around the new Facebook Group, and if you like what you see and would like to join us on the journey, we would be very happy to welcome you into B.I.D.K.A 2.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/282706469124539?ref=bookmarks&_rdr
  2. JOHN .A

JOHN .A BIDKA Mentor & Show Shareholder

There is a welcome for old members of BIDKA ,and we welcome new members.